ALTON PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
at 6:00 p.m.
ALTON TOWN HALL
Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
Hazard Mitigation Plan Public Input
Continuation of Public Hearings
1. P16-08 Map 27 Lot 17 Final Major Site Plan
W & W Inglewood Trust LLC 77 Main Street
On behalf of the applicants, Farmhouse Land Development PLLC is proposing a mixed use commercial site re-development project in two phases, in two new structures (phase I) and three new structures (phase II) to provide new retail service and restaurant space from 32,590 s. f. leasable space. This property is located in the Residential Commercial (RC) Zone.
Completeness Review of Application and Public Hearing if Application is Accepted as Complete
1. P16-12 Map 38 Lot 21-1 Minor Site Plan-Change of Use
ATD 317 LLC 317 Mount Major Highway
Linda Diorio, Applicant for ATD 317 LLC is proposing an addition to the existing Garden Center of a “local” market with 4-6 offsite vendors selling produce, meats, and products from area farms. This property is located in the Rural (RU) Zone.
2. P16-13 Map 34 Lot 33 Design Review Site Plan
Alton Bay Campmeeting Association Rand Hill Road
Jeffrey L. Green, LLS, agent for Alton Bay Campmeeting Association is proposing to reconfigure and expand an existing camping trailer parking area on an existing 28.6 acre lot. The proposal is to reconfigure three sites, as well as, expand an additional six spaces to the current 30 camping trailer sites. This property is located in the Residential (R) Zone.
1. Old Business:
2. New Business: Preliminary discussion, re: Land Use Regulations
3. Approval of Minutes: March 15, 2016
a. For the Boards action/review/discussion:
• Letter dated March 22, 2016 to Alton Bay Campmeeting Association, re: Case #P15-03, Map 34/Lot 33, Notice of Decision September 15, 2015, and response from Bradley Smith, Director, dated March 30, 2016.
• Letter dated March 1, 2016 to Joseph H. Spain, JH Spain Commercial Services, re: Case #P14-12, Map 9/Lots 53-2 through 20, Notice of Decision April 21, 2015 and letter dated March 22,1 2016 to Joseph H. Spain, JH Spain Commercial Services.
• Memos from Nic Strong, Planner to the Planning Board re: Earth Removal Operations, Town of Alton.
b. For the Boards information:
• Memorandum from Michael S. Vignale, KV Partners, LLC to Nic Strong, Planner, re: Ridgewood Subdivision-Phase II, Map 15/Lots 56, 57 and 60, Construction Site Visit.
• Letter dated March 15, 2016 from Aimee Brothers, Interior Design Consultant, Lavender & Lotus Design, re: Home-based Business and letter from Nic Strong, Planner dated March 18, 2016.
• Letter copy dated March 31, 2016 from John W. Dever, III, Code Official to Lakeside at Winnipesaukee Association, re: Letter of Non-Compliance in the case of Dow-Falls Cemetery and access maintenance.
• Informational packet from Plan NH re: Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU’s) in New Hampshire.
• Flyer from NH Office of Energy and Planning, re: 22nd Annual Spring Planning & Zoning Conference.
• Newsletter from NHDES Drinking Water & Groundwater Bureau, Titled: Supply Lines with the Source.
• The Planning Board in New Hampshire, A Handbook for Local Officials, November 2015.
5. Any Other Business that may come before the Board:
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Local Planning Issues
David Collier, Planning Board Chair