The Highway Agent is responsible for this department, highway equipment and ensuring that Town roads are maintained and safe. The department crew maintains approximately 94 miles of roadways. We are also prepared to assist other Town departments in emergency situations. There are two mechanics on staff. Driveway and right of way permits are issued from our office.
Each season brings about separate work conditions, such as cleaning out catch basins, ditches, sweeping paved roads, grading graveled roads, road re-construction and repairs, winter preparation, plowing and sanding all for the benefit and safety of our citizens.
- Kenneth Roberts - Highway Manager
- Warren Dahl - Lead Mechanic
- Steve Waterman - Assistant Mechanic
- Nick Buonopane - Grader Operator
- Matt Troiano - Excavator Operator
- Brian Boisvert - Back Hoe Operator
- Jack Housel - Loader Operator
- Terry Place - Truck Driver
- Aaron Lowell - Truck Driver
- Rob Klingensmith - Truck Driver
- Joshua Smart - Truck Driver
- Mel Lawrence - Truck Driver
Office: (603) 875-6808
Fax (603) 651-0729