ALTON CONSERVATION COMMISSION
NOTICE OF MEETING
ALTON TOWN HALL
May 12th, 2022 at 6:00 P.M.
Members and others Present:
Gene Young, Chairman Dana Rhodes, Vice Chairman Earl Bagley
Russ Wilder Tom Diveny David Mank
Reuben Wentworth, Selectman’s Rep
Call Meeting to Order:
Approval of Agenda:
1) Mike Gelinas --Snowmobile trails
Approval of Minutes:
April 14th, 2022 & April 28th, 2022
PERMITS AND APPLICATIONS
(Any permit or application that has been signed off by the Chair or Vice-Chair is entered here for the record, unless any Commissioner has questions or comments)
Planning Board/ZBA Department Head Review Agenda Items:
1) SFC Engineering Partnership, Inc., Agent for Meadow Lark Holdings, LLC, Owners - Map 19 Lot 8-2, NH Route 28/1439 Wolfeboro Hwy - Amended Final Major Site Plan – Applicant proposes to amend the original project from Case #P22-11 to include an additional three (3) campsites and do away with the proposed bath house and pavilion.
2) Norway Plains Associates, Inc., Agent for Kemper Land Holdings, LLC, Owner - Map 19 Lot 32,67 Drew Hill Road - Final Major Site Plan Rural (RU) Zone - Proposal To permit the construction of a 40’ x 60’ building and gravel parking area to be used as a Contractor’s Yard.
3) Norway Plains Associates, Inc., Agent for LCW Family Trust & Chelind Realty Trust, c/o Scott Werner, Owners - Map 16 Lots 12 & 26, 45 & 47 Lindsay Road - Lot Line Adjustment Rural (RU) Zone – Proposal to adjust lot lines for two (2) lots of record, with Map 16 Lot 12 adjusted from 63.47AC to 41.47AC, and Map 16 Lot 26 adjusted from 25.29AC to 47.29AC.
4) DMC Surveyors, Agent for Andrew & Shannon Kenney, Owners - Map 56 Lot 38
200 Woodlands Road - Final Minor Subdivision Lakeshore Residential (LR) Zone – Proposal to subdivide Map 56 Lot 38 into two (2) lots of record. The parent lot would consist of 5.663AC, and the subdivided lot would consist of 1.298AC
Standard Wetlands Dredge and Fill Applications:
Wetland Permit by Notification (PBN):
1) Wetlands Permit-By-Notification- I’m Still Me LLC (Sandra Wright, Manager) – 460 Rattlesnake Island, M87 L18 – Applicant proposes to repair damaged existing legal dock (file# 2011-01610) by retting 6 existing pilings and reattaching undamaged platform in original location. Property has 160’ of frontage on Lake Winnipesaukee, Dock is located > than 30 feet from any abutter.
- Applicant has already submitted application to NHDES
Minimum Impact Expedited Applications:
Shoreland Permit Applications:
Shoreland Permit by Notification (PBN): None
Notification of Routine Roadway Maintenance Activities: None
Reoccurring/Unfinished Business & Projects:
1) Green Oak Realty-
- Green Oak Realty Development, LLC Northern Slope/Berm Maintenance Estimate
3) Canoe & Kayak Access to Merrymeeting River-
4) Lake Lay Monitoring Program-
5) Natural Resource Inventory Update
Notice of Intent to Cut Timber:
Vice Chair Report-
1) April 2022 - Budget and Expenses.
2) NHDES Approved Standard Dredge and Fill Wetlands – Jeremy Stannard, Rattlesnake Island, M75 L54.
Date and Time of Next Meeting:
• Thursday May 26th, 2022 at 6:00pm