Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
Continued Public Hearing
1. P15-16 Map 15 Lot 16 Amended Final Major Site Plan Review
Irwin Marine 723 Eastside Drive (Route 28A)
Irwin Marine is proposing to improve the existing boat storage yard with some earthwork and re-grading of the lot. The areas proposed for re-grading are existing gravel areas with the exception of a portion of the site in the southwest corner that was cleared and disturbed in Fall 2014. This property is located in the Rural (RU) Zone.
Continued Completeness Review of Application and Public Hearing if the Application is Accepted as Complete
1. P15-17 Map 12 Lot 32 Continued Final Minor Subdivision
Susan Gatton Old Wolfeboro Road
On behalf of Susan Gatton, Jeffrey L. Green, LLS is proposing to subdivide Tax Map 12, Lot 32 consisting of 29.144 acres, into 2 lots. Lot 32-1 would contain 15.109 acres and is developed with an existing mobile home, septic, well and driveway. Lot 32 would contain 14.035 acre and is developed with an existing house, septic, well and driveway. This property is located in the Rural (RU) Zone.
Completeness Review of Application and Public Hearing if the Application is Accepted as Complete
1. P15-19 Map 27 Lot 17 Final Minor Site Plan
W.W. Inglewood Trust LLC Main Street
On behalf of the applicant, Paul Zuzgo, Prospect Mountain Surveying, is proposing a minor site plan review for an Automotive and Truck Repair Garage to reuse a part of the former Fiddlehead’s building. This property is located in the Residential Commercial (RC) Zone.
2. P15-20 Map 18 Lot 15 Design Review Site Plan
Christian Camps & Conferences, Inc. Chestnut Cove Road
On behalf of Christian Camps & Conferences, Inc., Peter Howard, Steven J. Smith & Associates, is proposing a Design Review Site Plan for a 3,360 square foot (42’x80’) maintenance garage. The property is located in the Lakeshore Residential (LR) Zone.
1. Old Business:
2. New Business: Discuss Senate Bill 146 – Accessory Apartments
3. Approval of Minutes: Minutes of the September 15, 2015 regular Planning Board meeting and minutes of the September 23, 2015 Site Walk for the Irwin Marine Site Plan Application
5. Any Other Business that may come before the Board:
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Local Planning Issues
David Collier, Planning Board Chair