ALTON CONSERVATION COMMISSION
NOTICE OF MEETING
Thursday, October 8, 2020
ALTON TOWN HALL
Call Meeting to Order: Members G. Young, R. Wilder, Q. Golden, E. Bagley, B. Doyle, V. McDonald
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: To keep our members and staff safe, and to comply with RSA 91-A, the COVID-19 State of Emergency, and the Governor's Orders on restrictions at public gatherings, the Town of Alton is holding “remote audio participation meetings”. If you cannot attend remotely, please contact the Planning Department at 603-875-2162 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. To remotely attend the meeting visit our website: www.alton.nh.gov for telephone access and Zoom access instructions listed under News and Announcements on the home page the day of the meeting. If you are having difficulties accessing the remote meeting, please call 603-507-1002 and someone will assist you.
Moved by : “The Conservation Commission is temporarily suspending in-person public attendance and all verbal public input during its meetings. Instead, the public may attend remotely but will be muted. If the public has any comments, questions, requests, or other input, the comments can be emailed to the Conservation Commission at email@example.com, or sent via US postal mail to Town of Alton Conservation Commission, PO Box 659, Alton NH 03809, and they will be read into the record at the next meeting. The Commission will respond to comments as is appropriate. Seconded by .
Roll call vote: Bagley , Wilder , Golden , Doyle , McDonald , Young .
“The Commission will now take a five minute recess in order to enter the building and proceed to the Heidke room to continue the meeting.”
The meeting is called back into session at pm.
The Commission just voted out on the front steps to temporarily suspend public input. If the public has comments, the comments can be emailed to the Conservation Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via US postal mail to Town of Alton Conservation Commission, PO Box 659, Alton NH 03809, and the comments will be read into the record. The Commission will respond to comments as is appropriate. If you are having difficulties accessing the remote meeting, please call (603) 507-1002 for assistance.
Approval of Agenda:
Approval of Minutes:
August 27, 2020
Work session September 8, 2020
1. Jason Reimers
Planning Board/ZBA Agenda Items:
Standard Dredge and Fill Application:
1. Mark & Linda Dumouchel, Big Barndoor Island, Map 81, lot 12. Install 4' X 30' dock and breakwater to create two boat slips
2. Application revision – Averill Babson, Map 21, lot 13 dock construction
Permit by Notification:
Minimum Impact Expedited:
Shoreland Permit Application:
1. Albert & Carol Williams, Rattlesnake Island, Map 78, Lot 2. Construct a cottage on a vacant lot
Notification of Routine Roadway and Railway Maintenance Activities:
Shoreland Permit by Notification (PBN):
1. Green Oak Realty
G. Young - Meeting and site visit with Mr. Manks
2. Knight's Pond
a. Letters have gone out
b. Gontarz monitoring report
c. Barbarossa monitoring report
d. Create digital records, structure of files, material to include
4. Gilman Pond field mowing -- Rodney Sanborn (2016), Benjamin Thompson (2018)
1. Russ Wilder, Stockbridge Forest bridges by Snowmobile Club
Notice of Intent to Cut:
1. DES – Walsh Shoreland permit approved
2. DES – Wetland permits approved for Kenney, Map 56, lot 38, Puopolo map 39, lot 25, Paul & Long, Map 32, lot 41, Koning, Map 64, lot 1-2,Johnson, Map 55, lot 13,
3. Shoreland permit approved for Laws, Map 75, Lot 44
3. Monitoring wells at traffic circle