ALTON PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 6:00 p.m.
ALTON TOWN HALL
Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
1. Conceptual Discussion continued from June 19, 2018, re: American Legion Post 72
The Board will begin by entering non-public session pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, II, (l), Consideration of legal advice provided by legal counsel, either in writing or orally, to one or more members of the public body, even where legal counsel is not present.
2. Completeness Review of Application and Public Hearing if Application is Accepted as Complete
Case # P18-16
Bradford Jones of Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc., Agent for Roger Sample, Owner
Map 9 Lots 53 & 53-2, Final Major Site Plan
Residential Rural (RR), 117 New Durham Road
Proposal: To construct two (2) townhouse residential units with on-site septic, well, shared parking lot, and access to Sample Way, with a total of ten (10), two (2)-bedroom apartments.
1. Old Business:
a. Discussion regarding Town Engineer inspections for Alton Bay Self Storage.
2. New Business:
3. Approval of Minutes: June 19, 2018, Planning Board Meeting
4. Correspondence for the Board's review/discussion/action:
a. Letter dated June 28, 2018, from John W. Jeddrey, re: paving of Ridgewood Subdivision. (Postponed until the August meeting.)
b. Letter dated June 28, 2018, from Paul Beckett, re: final approval of Hilltop Estates Subdivision.
c. Memo dated July 3, 2018, from Nic Strong, re: ZAC Membership for 2018/2019.
5. Correspondence for the Board's information:
a. Letter dated June 18, 2018, from DOT, re: road safety audits on NH Routes 11 and 28.
6. Any Other Business that may come before the Board:
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Local Planning Issues
Roger Sample, Planning Board Chairman
7/6/2018 rev. 7/12/18 rev. 7/17/18