ALTON PLANNING BOARD AGENDA
Tuesday, May 16, 2023, at 6:00 P.M.
ALTON TOWN HALL
Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
1. Public Hearing Continued from March 21, 2023
Varney Engineering, LLC, Agent for Green Oak Realty Development, LLC, Owner Map 5 Lot 72
NH Route 28/398 Suncook Valley Road
Excavation Permit Application
Rural (RU) Zone
Proposal: To continue the existing excavation pit operation.
2. Completeness Review of Application and Public Hearing if Application is Accepted as Complete
Careno Construction Company, LLC., agent for Camp Brookwoods/ Christian Camps & Conference Inc., Bob Strobel, Contact Map 18 Lot 15
34 Camp Brookwoods Road
Lakeshore Residential (LR) Zone
Proposal: To build a 12,507 SF multi-use facility building.
Norway Plains Associates, Inc., Agent for Jeff and Van Hertel, Owners
Map 15 Lot 9-3
Miramichie Hill Road & NH Route 28
Final Minor Subdivision
Residential Rural (RR) Zone
Proposal: To subdivide Map 15 Lot 9-3 into 2 (two) lots of record. The parent lot would consist of 5.3AC, and proposed lot would consist of 2.9AC.
1. Old Business:
a. Reorganization of Committee assignments – ZAC and CIP.
2. New Business:
3. Approval of Minutes: Planning Board Meeting minutes of April 18, 2023
4. Correspondence for the Board's review/discussion/action:
5. Correspondence for the Board's information:
Any Other Business to Come Before the Board
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Planning Issues
Planning Board Chairman
* If there is foul weather or lack of a quorum, the Public Hearing on applications will be continued to Tuesday, June 20, 2023, at the Alton Town Hall starting at 6:00 P.M.
**All meetings will last no longer than 10:30 P.M., with no new cases or hearings starting after 10:00 P.M., unless extended by a majority vote of the members present. Any items remaining as unfinished business on the agenda will be given priority on the agenda of the next meeting.