ALTON PLANNING BOARD AGENDA
Tuesday, June 20, 2023, at 6:00 P.M.
ALTON TOWN HALL
Call to Order
Appointment of Alternates
Approval of Agenda
1. Completeness Review of Application and Public Hearing if Application is Accepted as Complete
Dennis McKenney, LLS of NEFCo, Inc., Agent for
NHDOT & SPNHF, Owners
Map 17 Lot 3
Mt Major Highway at Hiking Trailhead
Lot Line Adjustment
Rural (RU) Zone
Proposal: Proposal to transfer 25.4ac from NHDOT to SPNHF property, which would increase the acreage from 71.61ac to 97.01ac.
1. Old Business:
A. Contract amendment for Tara Bamford, Board to sign.
B. Town Engineer contracts for KV Partners, LLC and Tighe & Bond, Board to review
2. New Business:
A. Announcement of New Town Hall Operating Hours:
On June 6th, the Board of Selectman approved the Town Hall to change to a 4 day work week effective the week of June 19th and will have schedule as follows:
Monday through Thursday from 7:00AM to 5:30PM, and closed on Fridays.
3. Approval of Minutes: Planning Board Meeting minutes of May 16, 2023
4. Correspondence for the Board's review/discussion/action:
A. Vote on CIP application for Francis Rich
B. List of active AOT permits
5. Correspondence for the Board's information:
Any Other Business to Come Before the Board
1. Board to appoint Christine O’Brien as an Alternate member
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Planning Issues
Planning Board Chairman
* If there is foul weather or lack of a quorum, the Public Hearing on applications will be continued to Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at the Alton Town Hall starting at 6:00 P.M.
**All meetings will last no longer than 10:30 P.M., with no new cases or hearings starting after 10:00 P.M., unless extended by a majority vote of the members present. Any items remaining as unfinished business on the agenda will be given priority on the agenda of the next meeting.