Important Web Links
Wed, 04/29/2015 - 10:42am
- State of New Hampshire Official Website
- Belknap County Website
- Lakes Region Planning Commission Website
- E-REG Online Motor Vehicle Registration Renewals
Public Health and Safety:
- Alton Business Association - Facebook
- Alton Historical Society
- Belknap Range Conservation Coalition
- Chamber of Commerce
- Lakes Region Association
- Lake Winnipesaukee Live
- Winnipesaukee Forum
Alton's Assessing Revaluation:
- NH Dept. of Safety/MV/Forms & Documents
- NH Secretary Of State
- NH Department of Environmental Services - Administers a variety of regulatory, planning and public information programs.
- NH Department of Revenue Administration's Municipal Services page - Contains municipal forms and technical assistance.
- NH Department of Safety - Administers state fire code, international building code, emergency management and emergency medical services programs, among other functions.
- NH Office of Energy and Planning - Resource Library is very helpful for examples and technical assistance with planning issues.
- NH Office of Legislative Services administrative Rules - Access to administrative rules of the state agencies.
- NH Public Employee Labor Relations Board - Administers Public Employee Labor Relations Act, RSA 273-A
- NH State Statutes online - Offers a "browse" option to locate something specific through the table of contents and a "search" option.
- U.S. Government site
- Information and technical assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- IRS. Access special materials titled Tax Information for Government Entities
- State of New Hampshire Voter Information Lookup - New Site to search for party info, polling place, absentee ballot status, etc.