Town of Alton

Official Website of Alton, New Hampshire

Request for Property Check

To request a security check be made of your residence or property while you are out of town or out of state, you will need to make your request in writing at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.

Property Checks are done during regular street patrol shifts.

Please obtain a Request form from our website or by picking up a form during our business hours.

This service, in no way, guarantees that your property will be safe from vandalism or burglary; but, merely provides the Police Department with information of your whereabouts and other pertinent facts if a crime should occur.

Property Checks are done for residents going out of town or out of state for no less than a weeks period or up to several months.

If you have any questions, please contact this office during our business hours.

Back to Top