Until Further Notice: To comply with RSA 91-A, the State of Emergency, and Governor’s Orders, restrictions on public gatherings the Town is limiting attendance at Public Meetings to conform with current social distancing guidelines. The Town will also continue to offer remote access for those that cannot attend or wish to remain home. To remotely attend the meeting (audio and video) visit our website: www.alton.nh.gov on the day of the meeting for instructions or telephone the Selectmen’s Office 603-875-2113 or 603-875-0229. There continues to be no Public Input at this time.
ALTON BOARD OF SELECTMEN
November 2, 2020
1 Monument Square
Alton, NH 03809
Convene: Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag and a Moment of Silence
Emergency Management Update
• The Town Clerk/Tax Collector’s Office will be closed on Tuesday, November 3rd due to the General Election. The Election will be held at St. Katharine Drexel Church in the lower level, 40 Hidden Spring Road, from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
• Town Office’s will be closed on Wednesday, November 11th in honor of Veteran’s Day.
Submission of Public Comments – Questions – Concerns
1. Solid Waste - Solar RFP Results & Approval
2. Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Presentation – 2021-2026
3. Police Department – Truck Lease/Purchase
Town Administrator Report
Approval of Minutes
October 14, 2020 – Budget Meeting
October 19, 2020 – Regular
October 19, 2020 – Non-Public
October 24, 2020 – Site Walk
October 26, 2020 – Budget Meeting
Consent Agenda Approval
Discretionary Action on Requests for Appointments (No discussion, majority vote required to allow/not allow appointment)
• John Edgerly, Jr. – Discussion