Until Further Notice: To keep our members and staff safe, and to comply with RSA 91-A, the State of Emergency, and Governor’s Orders, restrictions on public gatherings, The Town of Alton is moving from "in-person" meetings to "remote audio participation meetings”. To remotely attend the meeting (audio only) visit our website: www.alton.nh.gov for telephone access and remote access instructions listed under News and Announcements on the home page or telephone the Selectmen’s Office 603-875-2113 or 603-875-0229 between 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM for the Dial-in Code and Meeting ID for each Selectmen’s Meeting .
ALTON BOARD OF SELECTMEN
December 21, 2020
1 Monument Square
Alton, NH 03809
Convene: Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag and a Moment of Silence
• Town Offices will be closing at noon on Thursday, 12/24 and closed all day on Friday, 12/25 in observance of the Christmas holiday. HO, HO, HO, Merry Christmas!
Submission of Public Comments – Questions – Concerns
• Jane Davis – Involuntary Lot Merger – Request to Unmerge, Map 40 Lot 44
1. Assessing Department – RFP Award for Tax Mapping/Map Updating/GIS
2. Highway Department – Approval, Stockbridge Corner Road Draft Signage
3. Highway Department – Winter Road Maintenance – Discontinuance Eugene Drive
Town Administrator Report
Approval of Minutes
Consent Agenda Approval
Discretionary Action on Requests for Appointments (No discussion, majority vote required to allow/not allow appointment)