Until Further Notice: To keep our members and staff safe, and to comply with restrictions on public gatherings, The Town of Alton is moving from "in-person" meetings to "remote audio participation meetings”. To remotely attend the meeting (audio only) visit our website: www.alton.nh.gov for telephone access and remote access instructions listed under News and Announcements on the home page.
ALTON BOARD OF SELECTMEN
April 6, 2020
1 Monument Square
Alton, NH 03809
Convene: Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag and a Moment of Silence
Reorganization of the Board
• Town road 6-Ton weight limits are changing on a daily basis. Contact the Highway Department for further information.
• The rabies clinic that was scheduled for April 18th has been cancelled. 2020 Dog Licenses are due April 30th. Contact the Clerk’s Office for further instructions.
Emergency Management Update
Public Input I & II and Public Participation Policy Discussion
1. Assessing Department – Whitney Consulting Contract
2. Water Department – Request for Purchase, VFD Controller for Levey Park Well
3. Conservation Commission – ARM Fund Application
4. Fire Department – Grant Application
5. Appointments – Boards – Committees - Commissions
1. Personnel Manual – Section 3.2.13 – Personnel File
2. Harmony Park Wall Discussion
Town Administrator Report
Approval of Minutes
March 2, 2020 - Regular
March 2, 2020 - Non-Public
March 13, 2020 – Non-Public
Approval of Consent Agenda
Discretionary Action on Requests for Appointments (No discussion, majority vote required to allow/not allow appointment)
Non-Public Session: Vote to enter into non-public session pursuant to RSA91-A:3, II (a) through (l) as deemed necessary.