Until Further Notice: To keep our members and staff safe, and to comply with RSA 91-A, the State of Emergency, and Governor’s Orders, restrictions on public gatherings, The Town of Alton has moved from "in-person" meetings to "remote audio participation meetings”. To remotely attend the meeting (audio only) visit our website: www.alton.nh.gov for telephone access and remote access instructions listed under News and Announcements on the home page or telephone the Selectmen’s Office 603-875-2113 or 603-875-0229 between 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM for the Dial-in Code and Meeting ID for each Selectmen’s Meeting .
ALTON BOARD OF SELECTMEN
March 29, 2021
1 Monument Square
Alton, NH 03809
Convene: Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag and a Moment of Silence
• 2021 Dog Licenses are available in the Town Clerk’s Office and are due no later than April 30th. A rabies clinic is scheduled for dogs and cats at the Alton Central Fire Station, 65 Frank C. Gilman Highway (Route 140) on April 10th from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM. The cost per shot is $20.00 and microchipping is $40.00. Dog licenses are available at the clinic for Alton residents only.
• The Solid Waste Facility will be closed on Easter Sunday, April 4th.
Reorganization of the Board
Submission of Public Comments – Questions – Concerns
• Loring Carr – Election Recount
• Justin Cooper – Request to Unmerge Map 10 Lot 6, Avery Hill Road
1. Fire Department – Fire Boat Warranty Information
1. Fire Department – Engine 1 – Emergency Repairs
2. Fire Department – Ladder Truck - Thermal Imaging Camera
3. Bayside Diner, Inc. - Restaurant Beverage/Wine/Liquor License Request
4. Appointments - Boards/Committees/Commissions/Trustees
Town Administrator Report
Approval of Minutes
March 15, 2021 – Regular
March 15, 2021 – Non Public
Consent Agenda Approval
Discretionary Action on Requests for Appointments (No discussion, majority vote required to allow/not allow appointment)