The Highway Agent is responsible for this department, highway equipment and ensuring that Town roads are maintained and safe. The department crew maintains approximately 94 miles of roadways. We are also prepared to assist other Town departments in emergency situations. There are two mechanics on staff. Driveway and right of way permits are issued from our office.
Each season brings about separate work conditions, such as cleaning out catch basins, ditches, sweeping paved roads, grading graveled roads, road re-construction and repairs, winter preparation, plowing and sanding all for the benefit and safety of our citizens.
- Scott Kinmond - Public Works Director
- Warren Dahl - Lead Mechanic
- Matthew Peetz - Assistant Mechanic
- Jack Housel - Highway Foreman
- Josh Smart - Heavy Equipment Operator
- John Vatalaro - Light Equipment Operator
- Mel Lawrence - Light Equipment Operator
- Aaron Lowell - Light Equipment Operator
- Evan Lagrant - Light Equipment Operator
- Tim Robare – Light Equipment Operator